The aim of this blog is to serve as a meeting point to those who study or have studied English philology and, more broadly, to all those who love literature and language.

19 Apr 2009

IN CASE YOU DIDN´T SEE IT YET…

Yes, we have surrendered to trash TV. But, well, at least this is British trash TV, so we can always say: ‘Hey, I´m practicing my English!’ I don´t even know if it´s for real (with these shows you never can tell), but wouldn´t it be nice if it were? After all we all need to dream…

I´m sorry, I´ve tried to upload here the clip, but it doesn´t work, so here is the link to see it in Youtube.

1 comment:

  1. I had not seen the clip before. Beautiful singing indeed. Although one never knows to what extent the performances in these kinds of shows are natural or something more elaborate, I find it nice the idea of breaking prejudices regarding age and looks.

    ReplyDelete